The Overall Design of Masjid Raja Haji Fi Sabilillah Cyberjaya (Cyberjaya Mosque), the 1st Mosque in Cyberjaya to cater for the rapid growth of the Muslim population living and working in Cyberjaya. With the capacity to accommodate 8300 jemaah at a time, the Cyberjaya Mosque is the second largest mosque in Selangor right next to the Shah Alam Mosque. The mosque is also the first mosque in Malaysia to be awarded with a Platinum – Green Building Index.
Some of the green building features of the mosque include:
1. Rainwater harvesting for landscaping and toilet use.
2. Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air conditioning system for energy saving.
3. Energy-efficient LED lights. Low-E panel glass that reduces heat transfer.
4. Grasscrete paving system on the car park area.
5. Rooftop solar panels. 6. Maximum natural air ventilation system.